Puzzle #1: Themed

 Hello all! This is the first puzzle on my brand-new crossword blog. I made it a while ago and because it's 17x17 thought I would save it for an opportunity like this. Here's it as both an AmuseLabs and a pdf, for your solving enjoyment. Please notify me if you spot any tech errors (or cluing errors, etc.)


In the future, I'll post puzzles here occasionally, and try to have a working RSS feed up. Most are going to be themed probably, and some will be odd sizes. I can't guarantee any kind of standard difficulty. A lot might not quite meet mainstream standards, but I hope they are still fun to solve.


Difficulty: Probably not too hard


PDF?

 

Comments

  1. Sorry, the shaded squares were initially not there in the AmuseLabs but that should be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than the slight dupe in 40A ("Animal" in the clue, which is also the "A" in the fill), I think this is more than "up to mainstream standards". The theme/revealer is quite smart. I had problems seeing the shaded clues, but I know you don't control that, plus I have Old Man Eyes. Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puzzle #3: Happy Birthday to Rome!

Puzzle #5: Themed